Key Responsibilities & Qualifications Required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and characteristics:
- 10+ years in Test Automation
- Hands-on QA Lead or Senior Tester role with experience on leading a QA team or mentoring and coaching
- Strong coding skills using Java as programming language
- To provide leadership and guidance to the test team on best practice, plus develop and agree on realistic training and development.
- Responsible for analyzing functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance.
- Strong positive attitude and a demonstrated ability to accomplish complicated projects with confidence.
- A start-up mentality
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively and proactively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on eCommerce projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently.
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- A strong work ethic
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills (English)
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
Specific Technical Requirements & Skills needed
- Subject Matter Expert in Defining, Designing and Owning the Test Automation Framework
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in Digital, Web and API automation testing
- Advanced programming skills and a keen eye for detail
- Writing automation scripts, test procedures and implementation
- Design and write efficient test procedures for the software application
- Collaborating with the development team to discuss verification protocols
- Designing and installing software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalising system procedures
- Demonstrated experience in testing REST APIs using Postman/SOAP UI or a similar tool.
- Any other API Automation is an added bonus such as JSON.
- Previous experience with Payment Industry, SOAP/REST Frameworks
- Solid understanding of Selenium, JIRA, GIT
- Proficiency with test planning, test reporting and test lifecycle management
- Candidate should have hands on experience in using the latest Tools and Technologies for automation and continuous integrations
- Linux, UNIX, Windows knowledge
- An Understanding of what the QA function looks like when looking at, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment.
CellPoint Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.