Join the CellPoint Digital Community
Named Top Fintech of 2022 by CIOReview
CellPoint Digital is on a mission to make payments a strategic advantage for businesses.
We are the global leader in payment orchestration, with innovative solutions that help clients like Virgin Atlantic take the right payment, at the right time, from customers in every local market – all in real-time to optimize their payment revenue. We simplify the complexity of 28+ card schemes (think MasterCard, Visa, American Express), 168+ alternative payment methods (think ApplePay, PayPal, Alipay) and 220+ processors (think Worldpay, Elavon, Union Pay) with a platform that combines the best of them all with intelligent routing that drives dramatic success and revenue savings for our clients.
We are a rapidly growing company driven by a talented team with diverse experiences and unique insights. Our community stretches across the globe with offices in Copenhagen, Dallas, Dubai, London, Miami, Pune and Singapore and remote-based colleagues everywhere in between.
We are looking for best-in-class talent to join our community and help us accomplish something extraordinary as we transform the payments industry.
Our inclusive, collaborative, transparent culture sets us apart and makes CellPoint Digital a truly special place to join and apply your talent.
We believe in the power of community, in bringing out the best in one another, in working cross-functionally and across borders to create something extraordinary for our clients and our partners. Together, we are transforming the payments industry -challenging, supporting and inspiring one another in the process.
We want teammates who will rally around our mission and around each other – with a steadfast commitment to consistently demonstrating heart, enthusiasm and excellence, ingenuity and integrity.
International Program Director – Payment solutions
We are currently seeking, out of India a full-time International Program Director – Payment solutions to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and payment-tech savvy having worked in technology driven companies before.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Ensure successful implementation of new customers (B2B) on CPD’s Payment Orchestration Platform (POP).
- Lead and implement the project governance, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both in- and external for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Act as first point of contact for project managing new CellPoint Digital customers (B2B) upon contract signature.
- Manage the customer and customer 3rd party readiness according to the baseline plan.
- Support the merchant implementation managers with the
- configuration of the Product suite contracted by the customers.
- training to a select group of the customer’s staff.
- Support the pre-sales solution engineering phase prior to contract signature.
- Contribute to the project business case and profitability.
- Evaluate commercial & financial project risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- Manage project invoicing with support from the finance
- Close projects and ensure smooth transition into a ’Business as Usual’
What We Are Looking For:
- Hands on understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Gateways, Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Acquirers).
- Project Management certification including Agile e.g., PMI or PRINCE2.
- 5-10 years of Technical Project Management, having managed one or more mission critical SAAS Payment projects.
- Development (API, Java, PHP, SQL) experience.
- Airline IT experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, JIRA and Confluence.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight time frames in an international B2B customer facing environment with multiple stakeholders up to C-level.
- University degree in IT, Business, or industry related field.
- You are eager to bring your unique talents and authenticity to the CellPoint Digital community.
- You're constantly curious and a lifetime learner.
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- You enjoy leading and/or supporting cross-functional initiatives and projects in a team where you are empowered and accountable.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work.
- You approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
- You are able to thrive in a ‘remote first’ arrangement with a distributed organization in multiple time zones.
Opportunities & Benefits We Will Provide:
- We offer you the opportunity to be an innovator, to challenge the status quo and redefine the payments category.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Recognition system
- Work from anywhere in the world; we're a fully distributed company, and we provide the tools, culture, and support to make your work setup work for you
More About CellPoint Digital:
- Our roots are in innovating payment for the airline industry, but we are quickly transforming other verticals including gaming, e-commerce and marketplaces.
- Our customers include some of the leading brands you know, including Virgin Atlantic, Southwest Airlines, Avianca, but also cutting edge and emerging brands like MTCGame, a global e-commerce platform for video gamers – and Hoppa, a ground transportation service in the UK.
- We are recognized as a true innovator and were selected to be part of Plug and Play Tech Centre’s Innovation Incubator and identified as the Top Fintech company for 2022 by CIOReview Magazine.
- Proud member of the Merchant Risk Council, the leading global trade association for eCommerce fraud and payments professionals, as well as leading organizations within the airline industry including the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Centre for Aviation (CAPA), and the Latin American and Caribbean Air Transport Association (ALTA)
The company has raised $56 million in venture funding. Investors include Toscafund and Penta Capital.
CellPoint Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.