Join the CellPoint Digital Community
Named Top Fintech of 2022 by CIOReview
CellPoint Digital is on a mission to make payments a strategic advantage for businesses.
We are the global leader in payment orchestration, with innovative solutions that help clients like Virgin Atlantic take the right payment, at the right time, from customers in every local market – all in real-time to optimize their payment revenue. We simplify the complexity of 28+ card schemes (think MasterCard, Visa, American Express), 168+ alternative payment methods (think ApplePay, PayPal, Alipay) and 220+ processors (think Worldpay, Elavon, Union Pay) with a platform that combines the best of them all with intelligent routing that drives dramatic success and revenue savings for our clients.
We are a rapidly growing company driven by a talented team with diverse experiences and unique insights. Our community stretches across the globe with offices in Copenhagen, Dallas, Dubai, London, Miami, Pune and Singapore and remote-based colleagues everywhere in between.
We are looking for best-in-class talent to join our community and help us accomplish something extraordinary as we transform the payments industry.
Our inclusive, collaborative, transparent culture sets us apart and makes CellPoint Digital a truly special place to join and apply your talent.
We believe in the power of community, in bringing out the best in one another, in working cross-functionally and across borders to create something extraordinary for our clients and our partners. Together, we are transforming the payments industry -challenging, supporting and inspiring one another in the process.
We want teammates who will rally around our mission and around each other – with a steadfast commitment to consistently demonstrating heart, enthusiasm and excellence, ingenuity and integrity.
Application Support Specialist - B2B (Payments,L2 Support)
We are currently seeking an Application Support Specialist-B2B (L2 Support) who is looking for an exciting and challenging career within CellPoint Digital and is as enthusiastic as we are in providing service and support to our customers in a dynamic and professional international environment.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Maintain relationships with the customers whilst delivering outstanding customer service working rotational 9-hour shifts, 24x7
- Ensure that customer support calls are categorized and prioritized, assigned, logged, and resolved in a professional manner.
- Analyze the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales.
- Work according to SLAs to resolve queries and incidents, providing excellent customer service to the organization
- Allocate calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
- Understand and operate the escalation process
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company and customer information.
- Ensure compliance with organization policies, procedures and work
- Produce statistics and management reports.
- Proactively investigate ways to reduce common issues and publishing self-help guides to assist the customer base.
- Update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
What We Are Looking For:
- Between 1-4 years’ experience in a B2B Application Support role - Digital
- Excellent Business Communication Skills
- Well versed with ITIL Service Management Framework.
- Proficiency in SQL, basic Unix, Log analysis using Google Cloud Platform &
- AWS, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence
- IT / Engineering degree
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 100% customer focus mentality
- Knowledge of the Payment domain is a plus
- You are eager to bring your unique talents and authenticity to the CellPoint Digital community.
- You're constantly curious and a lifetime learner.
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- You enjoy leading and/or supporting cross-functional initiatives and projects in a team where you are empowered and accountable.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work.
- You approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
- You are able to thrive in a ‘remote first’ arrangement with a distributed organization in multiple timezone
Opportunities & Benefits We Will Provide:
- We offer you the opportunity to be an innovator, to challenge the status quo and redefine the payments category.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you – with affordable options to add dependents
- 401k plan with generous company matching
- Work from anywhere in the world; we're a fully distributed company, and we provide the tools, culture, and support to make your work setup work for you
More About CellPoint Digital:
- Our roots are in innovating payment for the airline industry, but we are quickly transforming other verticals including gaming, e-commerce and marketplaces.
- Our customers include some of the leading brands you know, including Virgin Atlantic, Southwest Airlines, Avianca, but also cutting edge and emerging brands like MTCGame, a global e-commerce platform for video gamers – and Hoppa, a ground transportation service in the UK.
- We are recognized as a true innovator and were selected to be part of Plug and Play Tech Centre’s Innovation Incubator and identified as the Top Fintech company for 2022 by CIOReview Magazine.
- Proud member of the Merchant Risk Council, the leading global trade association for eCommerce fraud and payments professionals, as well as leading organizations within the airline industry including the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Centre for Aviation (CAPA), and the Latin American and Caribbean Air Transport Association (ALTA)
The company has raised $56 million in venture funding. Investors include Toscafund and Penta Capital.