Deliver the contracted scope as per the Baselined Plan(s) to the agreed quality, on time and within the approved budget resulting in outstanding client satisfaction.
Areas of responsibilities and related activities in Asia-Pacific
- Lead the Client Success team of Project- and Merchant Implementation Managers
- Ensure successful implementation of new B2B clients on CPD’s Payment Orchestration Platform (POP).
- Define and Implement the project governance, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both in- and external for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Act as first escalation point for project managers and new CellPoint Digital clients and their 3rd party’s system providers upon contract signature.
- Ensure Client and Client 3rd party readiness according to the Baseline Plan(s).
- Support the Merchant Implementation Managers with the configuration of the Product suite contracted by the Clients.
- Support the pre-sales solution engineering phase prio to contract signature.
- Contribute to the Project business case and profitability.
- Evaluate Commercial & Financial project risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- Manage Project invoicing with support from the Finance- and commercial teams.
- Close Projects and ensure smooth transition into the state of ’Business as Usual’.
- Hands on understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Gateways, Payment Service Providers, Acquirers).
- 5-10 years of Project/ Program Management, having managed one or more mission critical SAAS Payment projects /programs.
- 5 years of recent Team lead experience.
- Troubleshooting skills to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight time frames in an international B2B Client facing
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English is a must. environment with multiple stakeholders up to C-level.
- Project Management certification including Agile e.g., PMI or PRINCE2.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, JIRA and Confluence.
- Development (API, Java, PHP, SQL) experience is a plus.
- University degree in IT, Business, or industry related field.