You will be part of our enterprise experts and will have extensive knowledge and experience in User Interface designing and User Experience designing with rich experience in CSS and HTML in both web and mobile applications.
A basic understanding of the standard mobile operating systems such as iOS & Android is an advantage.
Your Key responsibilities here are to create “impeccable” designs that are not only “pixel perfect” but also highly “usable and accessible”.
You’d typically work closely with the Business Analyst to ascertain requirements and then build and test wireframes and prototypes.
The visual design is done either using graphics software such as Sketch or building directly into HTML or CSS.
Key Technical skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of commercial experience as a UI/UX designer for both mobile native and web applications with a strong focus on User Experience (UX).
- Willing and able to code in both HTML and CSS: Rapid prototyping with CSS and HTML is a part of the role. Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus.
- Experience working with a team of Business Analysts, Software Engineers.
- Experience with data visualization: We mean taking complex data and converting it into very simple, elegant visualization, for example, charts, maps, graphs, etc.
- Experience in the Wireframing and prototyping of web and mobile applications with the latest tools like Sketch and InVision App.
- Experience in iterative design working and hand-off with a development team.
- Experience in liaising with project leads.
- A demonstrable portfolio we can view! Where can we have a look at your work? Are you on Dribbble or Behance? Do you have a Github?
Key Personal skills:
You must be as enthusiastic as we are about developing projects in close contact with our customers and partners in a dynamic and professional environment. If this is you, then join CellPoint Digital and expand your portfolio of mastered skills to include all the latest technologies.
- Proactive mindset and willingness to take initiatives
- Can work independently and are proud to deliver the best job
- You relish complicated challenges and thinking "out-of-the-box"
- Team player and can handle tight deadlines.
- Contribute to our product roadmap.
- A positive attitude, good communications, and interpersonal skills.
- A career position with the possibility of travel around Europe and the U.S.
- Great colleagues, clients, partners, and projects - Global IT challenges
- A diverse, fun, and challenging job
- A full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications