We are currently seeking a full-time Merchant Implementation Manager – Payment solutions to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Pune and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech-savvy. Experience in a technology-driven company is a definite plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure successful implementation of the new merchant with the goal to increase the number of CellPoint Digital ambassadors within the industry.
- Work closely with the merchant and the various CPD teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery.
- Develop and execute an appropriate implementation plan for on-boarding, testing, and launch
- Configure the Product suite contracted by the merchant.
- Provide training to a select group of the merchant’s staff.
- Document key learning’s and collaborates with Solution and Technical engineers to streamline the integration and onboarding process
- Ensure transition the configured client to the internal Service Desk team and mentor its staff so they can provide full support to the client.
- Analyze and produce statistics and management reports for the leadership team
Education, skills, and experience
- Hands-on experience (1-5 years) and understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Service Providers, payment schemes, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English (written and oral) is a must.
- Coordination of end-to-end technical implementation of e-commerce payment products
- Expertise in credit card and international alternative payment solutions
- Expertise in PCI compliance and latest card schemes mandates
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects and client relationships
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Former experience in programming tools, including .NET and Java