We are currently seeking an IT B2B Product Support Engineer (L2 Support) who is looking for an exciting and challenging career within CellPoint Digital and is as
enthusiastic as we are in providing service and support to our customers in a dynamic and professional international environment.
For this role we seek candidates who
- embrace a proactive mindset and are willing to take initiative
- can work independently and take pride in delivering the best solutions
- relish complicated challenges and exhibit the ability to think "out-of-the-box"
- are a team player who can meet tight deadlines
- possess a positive attitude
- Maintain relationships with the customers whilst delivering outstanding customer service working rotational 9-hour shifts, 24x7
- Ensure that customer support calls are categorised and prioritised, assigned, logged, and resolved in a professional manner.
- Analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales
- Work to SLAs to resolve queries and incidents, providing excellent customer service to the organisation
- Allocate calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
- Understand and operate the escalation process
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company and customer information.
- Ensure compliance with organisation policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Produce statistics and management reports.
- Proactively investigate ways to reduce common issues and publishing self-help guides to assist the customer base.
- Update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
Key Skills and experience
- Between 1-4 years’ experience in an IT B2B Service Desk/Incident Management role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in SQL, basic Unix, Log analysis, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence
- IT / Engineering degree
- 100% customer focus mentality
- Knowledge of the Payment domain is a plus